Property Insurance Expert Witness On Adequate Coverage Part 2

Property insurance expert witness Burl Daniel, CPCU, CIC, CRM, writes that business owners require customized property insurance for:

* Buildings and Business Personal Property * Construction projects (Builders Risk, Inland Marine, Equipment Floaters)
* Cargo in transit over land or sea (Ocean and Inland Marine, import / export, offshore drilling rigs)
* Flood (Hurricanes Ike & Katrina)
* Business Income and Extra Expense (landlords, manufacturers, distributors, contractors)
* Computers, Electronic Equipment, Data restoration * Ordinance and law (building owners)
* Selling price valuation on finished stock (manufacturers, distributors)
* Bailee for Property of Others (dry cleaners)
* Boiler & Machinery / Mechanical Breakdown (manufacturers, building owners, utility companies)