Trucking expert witnesses may write reports and opine on trucking and transportation rules and regulations, qualifications of truck drivers, federal motor vehicle safety standards, as well as related issues. At the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website, links to key FMCSA programs include:
* Border and International Safety * Commercial Driver’s License Program * COMPASS * Enterprise Architecture and FMCSA * Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs)
* Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMRs)
* Household Goods Program * Medical Program * Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program (MCSAP)
* Motor Carrier Safety Identification and Information Systems * New Entrant Safety Assurance Process * Passenger Carrier Program * Performance & Registration Information Systems Management (PRISM)
* Research and Analysis (R&A)
* Safety Education and Outreach
Read more: fmcsa.dot.gov.