The staff at Portland House Nursery, Huddersfield County, UK, who tried desperately to save tragic toddler Adam Milner could not have been expected to know exactly what to do, a medical expert has said. Dr Michael Bell, a Leeds intensive care consultant, gave expert evidence at the inquest at Bradford Coroners’ Court into the death of two-year-old Adam. He said: “These individuals are not health care practitioners and are not working in a health care setting.
Adam is thought to have died after choking on a piece of sausage while having his lunch at Portland House Nursery in Lindley on August, 19, 2009. A postmortem report showed that after choking on a foreign body Adam was starved of oxygen and had a heart attack.
Read More http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-west-yorkshire-news/2011/03/03/portland-house-nursery-staff-did-all-they-could-for-adam-milner-86081-28269002/#ixzz1FliKXv6R